03 sonoma 4x4 crew cab

eric29360

Reaction score
truck died going down road other day, started after sitting about 10 mins, drove fine rest of the day. got up next morning and it wound not start, it will turn over but will not start, put new fuel filter, new fuel pump, new relay, checked to see if fuel pump was getting power and it is. checked Schrader valve and nothing, a little gas trickled out and that was it. i know fuel pump is working, i hooked it to 12 volts and it run but when i turn switch to on position i cant hear it. ive checked wiring to fuel pump it tested good. does anyone know what else it could be? thanks in advance. i checked firing also, i'm getting fire.

eric29360

Reaction score
truck died going down road other day, started after sitting about 10 mins, drove fine rest of the day. got up next morning and it wound not start, it will turn over but will not start, put new fuel filter, new fuel pump, new relay, checked to see if fuel pump was getting power and it is. checked Schrader valve and nothing, a little gas trickled out and that was it. i know fuel pump is working, i hooked it to 12 volts and it run but when i turn switch to on position i cant hear it. ive checked wiring to fuel pump it tested good. does anyone know what else it could be? thanks in advance. i checked firing also, i'm getting fire.

eric29360

Reaction score
i've got fuel pressure now, it'll run for a few seconds and then cut off. so i'm guessing its something else, i've done all of the above. does anyone know what i'm missing?