07 Denali- service suspension system?

I don't know exactly what the problem is with the suspension but it rides like a tank and with the roads being as bad as they are I need to do something about it. I'm not sure if I should fix the air ride system which I've heard has some considerable problems, or if I should just switch over to regular shocks in which case I might consider putting a lowering kit in while I'm replacing the shocks? Any suggestions or advice or general information that might help me in this effort?

Whouck

I don't know exactly what the problem is with the suspension but it rides like a tank and with the roads being as bad as they are I need to do something about it. I'm not sure if I should fix the air ride system which I've heard has some considerable problems, or if I should just switch over to regular shocks in which case I might consider putting a lowering kit in while I'm replacing the shocks? Any suggestions or advice or general information that might help me in this effort?

I know when I serviced my air ride it wasn't hard. It could be any of the shocks or the compressor. It all depends on your suspension package. A good scanner will tell you where your problem is.