• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for GMC owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

07 Envoy Throttle Body Failure

mbmmca

Reaction score
Don't have the 800.00 to replace at dealership. They are cleaning the old one, so i can at least make it to work and back. How much wiggle room do i have before i have to replace it. Gonna take a few weeks to raise that kind of money.:(

Molson02536

Reaction score
Don't have the 800.00 to replace at dealership. They are cleaning the old one, so i can at least make it to work and back. How much wiggle room do i have before i have to replace it. Gonna take a few weeks to raise that kind of money.:(

After cleaning the throttle body, it should be fine for a long while again. Its common for the throttle body on your Envoy to build up on carbon and needs constant attention.

Keep us posted

Molson02536

browneysblue72

Reaction score
I know this is a really old post, but what was the reason for this? What was the car doing?