2000 Envoy

help2000envoy

Hello,
I purchased a 2000 GMC envoy from my landlord without seeing our driving the car. He is a honest person and transported the cars from Fl to NC. We have had it a year and put 20 miles on it because of constant non stop problems. Apparently his grandson "tinkered" with it to fix it and messed it up without landlord knowledge. It has 150,000 and leather seats are immaculate Inside relatively good. The landlord paid a shop 1200 to repair electrical issue before he brought it to us. It still has several problems. I have fixed a lot and thought it was good to go and was getting rid of it. Not the case! I am hoping that I can receive great advice and to look thru forums for similar issues.This is my last effort as I am ready to take the "L" and scrape it. In advance thanks for the help!!

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Hello,
I purchased a 2000 GMC envoy from my landlord without seeing our driving the car. He is a honest person and transported the cars from Fl to NC. We have had it a year and put 20 miles on it because of constant non stop problems. Apparently his grandson "tinkered" with it to fix it and messed it up without landlord knowledge. It has 150,000 and leather seats are immaculate Inside relatively good. The landlord paid a shop 1200 to repair electrical issue before he brought it to us. It still has several problems. I have fixed a lot and thought it was good to go and was getting rid of it. Not the case! I am hoping that I can receive great advice and to look thru forums for similar issues.This is my last effort as I am ready to take the "L" and scrape it. In advance thanks for the help!!
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)