• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for GMC owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

2007 Envoy Denali 61k miles no oil pressure

Space coast

Reaction score
My 2007 envoy Denali is having oil pressure problems. Vehicle only has 61k miles. Wife was driving when the oil gauge went to 0 and shut off engine comes on. Fortunately she stopped immediately. Towed vehicle home. Checked oil level and found it was low a quart, added oil. I then checked oil pressure with mechanical gauge. Obtained reading of 22psig with no change when RPMs are increased. So my question to the forum is what should I check now!

I can't believe I need to replace an oil pump on an engine with low miles. I own a 2003 Yukon with over 250k miles and have never had a problem. I used to believe in my GM products but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Reaction score
My 2007 envoy Denali is having oil pressure problems. Vehicle only has 61k miles. Wife was driving when the oil gauge went to 0 and shut off engine comes on. Fortunately she stopped immediately. Towed vehicle home. Checked oil level and found it was low a quart, added oil. I then checked oil pressure with mechanical gauge. Obtained reading of 22psig with no change when RPMs are increased. So my question to the forum is what should I check now!

I can't believe I need to replace an oil pump on an engine with low miles. I own a 2003 Yukon with over 250k miles and have never had a problem. I used to believe in my GM products but now I'm not so sure.

Hello Space coast,

I apologize that you are experiencing a concern with your Envoy’s oil pressure. Have you reached out to your local GMC dealership for a diagnosis yet? If you would like any assistance in setting up an appointment, or working with the dealership regarding this concern, I would be more than happy to assist you. Please feel free to private message me if you would like to further discuss this concern.

Gregory W.
GMC Customer Care

browneysblue72

Reaction score

I realize this is a really old post but I'm wondering if you ever discovered the issue?