2007 Yukon XL Traction control & Stabilization problems

Summer0010

Reaction score
2007 Yukon XL Traction control Light

Rossi, we too have this exact same problem going on. What did you find out? Have you been able to get yours fixed?
I'm having the same issue also
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I have been reading following a different forum that has over 500 complaints about this same problem. You can be driving down the road at 70 and the dash will start dinging and tell you to service your traction control and stabilization and then reduces your engine power this is very dangerous on the hwy. or anywhere for that matter. I turned off the traction control and and it quit for awhile now the lights come back on the engine is running really rough when idle but the engine doesn't reduce power. This really needs to be recalled because the owners are putting tons of $ into these cars to solve the problem and it is not working. And nobody seems to know how to fix it. Several people in the forums I have read took there vehicles to there GM Dealer and can't fix the problem. We spend a pretty penny for these SUVS and we should feel safe in them. I don't want to change from a GMC to something else! So back your vehicles and fix this problem PLEASE!!!!!:(
I am having the same issue

DelmasHunt

Reaction score
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your vehicle. I am happy to assist. Private message me the details.

Best regards,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care
I have a 2008 Yukon and the traction and stabili control light is on is their a recall on this problem