2019 GMC Canyon headlight suggestion

Rickk

Reaction score
Hi I have a 19 Canyon base with halogen lights, which are bad at best. Looking for suggestions to upgrade them to either a brighter halogen or perhaps LED.
I have seen some brighter halogens, but there service light isnt very long and it looks like the passenger side is gonna be a pita to replace
I did install fog lights from diode dynamics and whow what a difference
I am a little nervous about LED headlights as I heard there was some fitting and flickering issues, so not sure what to do
Any advise appreciated

Rickk

Reaction score
I have found these and they look promising. Has any one had any experience with them?
G10 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen more details on - Security Check

Rickk

Reaction score
Hi Would any one have a opinion, thought or suggestion on LED headlights. Is fan or fan less preferred? Any brand preference? The stock halogens just are not good. Any or all suggestions appreciated

mogleybear

Reaction score
I don't have a suggestion on the LED's, I've read both good and bad on forums such as this one, so I've never considered going with LED's on my vehicles. On my Sierra I ended up mounting auxiliary driving lights to augment the high beams. My low beams aren't too bad. Everything that I have read on the forums is that basically you get what you pay for and don't skimp on the cash if you decide to go the LED route. Sorry I'm not more help.

Brad 2021

Reaction score
Hi I have a 19 Canyon base with halogen lights, which are bad at best. Looking for suggestions to upgrade them to either a brighter halogen or perhaps LED.
I have seen some brighter halogens, but there service light isnt very long and it looks like the passenger side is gonna be a pita to replace
I am a little nervous about LED headlights as I heard there was some fitting and flickering issues, so not sure what to do
Any advise appreciated
I replaced mine with GTR ULTRA 2, high, low and fog. Now I can see loose change on the street! I also add an additional harness between low beams and my led's around headlights are the new DRL. The low beams are now just low beam not DRL's The harness I ordered also had resistors wired in for LED front blinkers.
I have ordered reverse Led's but haven't installed yet.

Law-Nad

Reaction score
Any advise appreciated

The brighter halogen bulbs work really well and most carry a 1-year replacement warranty. A fogged, dirty, or hazed headlight lens really dims the lights.