Build a Syclone/typhoon?

Azcreny

Reaction score
I know I know lots of questions, but I'm new to the performance part of this. I want a cyclone soooooo bad. Or a typhoon. Well, I was wondering. Could I build something close to that? Say with a supercharger? And some nitrous? Among some other performance parts. I mean I really want an official one but if I could build my 4.3 to be as fast as one..... I was trying to get an estimate on things last night and producing 180+ superchargers 40%-50% so that's 252hp-270hp + 100 shot nitrous. Possible? Should I even try? See I have a 2.2 that was given to me not too long ago when my grandma died. So I took my car money and dropped it into that. And practically all the money i had went to that truck. So now that I have gotten a scholarship to college my mom had to go through with her deal of buying me a car. Well...I don't want a brand new one. I love s-10s. So i was gonna buy one cheap and then buy a computer and just do some minor stuff to the s10 for appearance. Well, not...I want to make it fast. I mean I'm living off-campus for free cause I'm staying with someone and my tuition is 2500 a semester. So im left with alot of money and i can live with a year old dell for a Lil while. So now it's time to spend some cash on something i have wanted for a long time. I wanna know if you think that this is stupid to think I can get that high or what. Will it ever be as fast as a cyclone or typhoon?

I was thinking:
Super Charger
Nitrous
Exhaust and intake
Some Ignition Upgrades
what else? Or should I just give up? Thanks, guys and opinions are wanted I just don't like to be flamed for no reason. Many forums don't take kindly to newbies.

Asdopewl

Reaction score
It will be as fast...Sy's run 13's . All you need for that, as long as you have the 4.3, is the ATI from Mach, with a 10 or 12 PSI pulley. There is a guy on SSF with that blower, a few bolt-ons, and the 10PSI pulley making over 300 at the wheels...