First Time Yukon buyer, question on SLT vs Denali differences

hifiaudio177

Reaction score
Hi folks,
My wife and I are looking at a 2022 XL SLT with some packages vs Denali. I can see that I lose a LSD, some interior fit and finish items, a few speakers, and retractable running boards dropping down to the SLT. Are there any camera differences? I would be adding the "Vision" package on the SLT.. so is are the exterior cameras exactly the same on both? Mainly for surround view, parking, etc. Less concerned about the trailering stuff... I rarely do that.

I'm trying to make sure I understand all of the differences overall, but the 360 camera type system is a must. It's a $20K difference in the loaded Denali and the SLT with a bunch of packages.

Tiger42l

Reaction score
I researched/drove/tested the 2021 XL denali models, and the 2022. I just picked up my 2022 XL Denali, fully loaded! Get as much of the additional options as you want! Its SOOO expensive but worth it! Don't forget the additional mudguards!! The camera shots both going forward into my 2 car garage and parking 1 INCH away so the car will fit, leaving 1/2" from the trailer hitch tongue end is GREAT! With the rear camera, I can back in (one try) and place the ball under the tongue and just lower down! I haven't tried the towing stuff yet! Mine has 27 miles on it and taking to dealer to install the mud guards ( they were not avail from GMC 15 Dec when I picked it up!!!!) The Heads Up Display is great when you put a destination in, gives enough info without looking at built in map. I haven't sat in back to test the rear entertainment stuff yet, I have been sick with pneumonia since Dec so it has sat in garage.