Floor mats recommended for 2015 Terrain

lotbb1

Just bought a 2015 GMC Terrain and need some honest imput on Custom made mats. Some people say Husky is good and others Weather Tech. Would like to hear from experienced people!

Thanks

lotbb1

Well! I guess we don't have any experience people with these mats! I went ahead and purchased the ones from Husky for our 2015 Terrain. They fit perfectly in the front and back seats. Yeah I would definitely recommend the Huskys for your vehicles. I am pretty impressed how they fit snug and perfect for our car. I replied since no one responded, and there might be others out there interested.By the way I paid $179 for them,which I thought was high till I got them. I think now that they were worth the price.

DPK

Just bought a 2015 GMC Terrain and need some honest imput on Custom made mats. Some people say Husky is good and others Weather Tech. Would like to hear from experienced people!

Thanks
I bought these through CarId and they are the greatest mats..better than weathertech IMHO..They don't look like hard plastic..they look like they are made of fabric and fit like a glove with up turned edges to keep the debris on the mat like weathertech does...

ARIES Floor Liners ARIES floor liners are more than simple floor mats for your vehicle. The difference is their three-layer construction, refined look, and custom fit. Each floor liner starts with a bottom layer of Maxpider fibers to grip your carpet with thousands of contact points. The middle layer is cross-linked polyethylene (XPE) foam, designed to be waterproof, impact-absorbent, thermostatic, and sound-insulating. The top layer of thermoplastic rubber (TPR) provides durable wear protection and a sleek look for your interior. When this three-layer construction is combined with a custom-molded fit for your vehicle, the ARIES floor liner gives you ultimate protection, safety, and comfort for your ride.

Aries® CH01411509 - 3D 1st Row Black Floor Liner

AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/Aries-CH01411...automotive&vehicleId=1&vehicleType=automotive

Last edited:

rjolson

I went ahead and purchased the ones from Husky for our 2015 Terrain. They fit perfectly in the front and back seats. Yeah I would definitely recommend the Huskys
Bought Husky floor liners for our 2015 SLE also. Husky is approximately the same price as Weathertech. However the Husky brand covers more area in the front floor wells, which is why I went with them. Good purchase!