FS: 1992 GMC Typhoon #1377

TNPhoon

1992 GMC Typhoon #1377
107,302 miles
$10,500 (No Trades)

Serious Inquiries email me and I will give you my number.

Stock Engine Rebuild with less than 4k miles on it. (several pictures/receipts available)
Mildly built bottom end.
0.30, SRP Pistons, Eagle H Rods
New bearings, Crankshaft, Camshaft
Turbo refreshed at the same time
2600 Stall Converter
8mm Taylor Wires / NGK Plugs
Silicone Vac Line Kit
EGR Delete
SVT Cobra Intercooler Pump (Hardwired)
IC Heater Hose Mod (still have originals)
Engine Tie-Down
Racetronix High Performance Fuel Pump
Lower Intercooler Scoop
Recent Things Replaced:
New water pump, plastic fan, fan clutch, radiator, passenger axle and ball joints, heater core.

New Goodyear Eagle F1 tires w/ less than 3k miles
Stock Wheels In Great Shape w/ Center Caps and Locks

Tinted Front, Rear and Windshield Strip
Hidden Starter Power Switch for Anti-Theft
Speedhut Reverse Indiglo Gauges (Laid over originals that are underneath and non glued and not damaged)
2 Pod Pillar with Cobalt Aftermarket Boost Gauge and Transmission Temp Sensor (needs plumbing and connected).
JVC KD-X50BT Radio

Original Parts That Come With:
Stock tail lights, parking lamps and turn markers

Additional Parts That Come With:
Ostrich Emulator with wiring and chip adapter, MOROSO Aluminum Transmission Pan, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, Laminated Replica Window Sticker, 3" Belltech Lowering Blocks, Spark Plug Wire Heat Insulator kit, custom Typhoon keychain. I have several other random parts, just can't think of them now, but all can/will go with the truck.

Extra set of Stock Wheels in fair condition with Center Caps, Lock and Key with Kumho tires.

No Accidents - Matching Numbers - Carfax Report Available - Lien Free Title in Hand

This truck is not a garage queen, but is in great condition and hasn't been ragged out. Paint is in great condition, but does have some scratches, scrapes and knicks. A little surface rust underneath, but nothing major. There are some minor fixes, but nothing major. Just things that I havent gotten around to such as replacing the RKE module, replace rear window shocks, mirror lights, etc.
Nice and clean, but could use a good detail job done on it.

For serious inquiries, will take several detailed pictures of the truck and provide additional detailed information.

No joyrides. No test drives. Can have a test ride. May allow a parking lot drive so you can see how it feels, but no boost launches and no public street driving.

Any method other than cash will require a 10 day hold before releasing the truck and title.

I do not need to sell this truck. The only reason I am considering selling is to replace it with another Typhoon that I have always wanted. If the other truck sells (or if I change my mind) this will be off the market and I will continue to enjoy it.

Serious Inquiries Only