Hi, I just joined!

mirasol

Reaction score
I purchased my 2004 Envoy XUV in 2005 with only 3,000 miles on it. Best car I have ever had. I love the roof that slides back so I can carry a refrigerator or a palm tree (I am a landlady and wanted a pickup truck but this is even better). Now the old girl is starting to need parts for the first time in all these 15 years. I think all I have done is change the oil and brakes. So if anyone knows of a way to get parts for discontinued cars, I will keep this car until I can no longer drive (I am 73 so that's not out of the question).

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased my 2004 Envoy XUV in 2005 with only 3,000 miles on it. Best car I have ever had. I love the roof that slides back so I can carry a refrigerator or a palm tree (I am a landlady and wanted a pickup truck but this is even better). Now the old girl is starting to need parts for the first time in all these 15 years. I think all I have done is change the oil and brakes. So if anyone knows of a way to get parts for discontinued cars, I will keep this car until I can no longer drive (I am 73 so that's not out of the question).
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)