how long or how many miles will a gmc envoy last?

dan

Reaction score
it is a 2005, with 85,000, always given medium grade fuel, and driven really softly. with all these factored in how many miles. Thanks!

03EnvoyV6

Reaction score
everything depends on how you take care of the vehicle. Keep up with regular services and it can easily last you 200K+

-Had a 1996 Pontiac Sunfire, had 199K when i sold it, i had to replace clutch and alternator. which is typical.

-Had a 1996 Maxima with 284K when i sold it, needed clutch and starter, everything else original

-had another Maxima with 200K when i sold it....only changed alternator, all else was original

- currently own a 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 5.9, has 208,xxx, and ive had to do the transmission, timing chain, harmonic balancer and transfer case, but i offroad and am very hard on it....but it runs like new right now.

so it depends on how you take care of them, then can last as long as you want it to.

Last edited:

happy 2011

Reaction score
i will tell you how long it will last if you tell me next weeks winning power ball numbers. (just being a wise as s)

You never really know if some thing major is going to break or when it's going to break.

But most will go 200k if taken care of.

kniki10

Reaction score
The mileage, engine performance mainly depend on how well you drive your vehicle. It does depend on engine, displacement and terrain conditions.

stella431

Reaction score
it is a 2005, with 85,000, always given medium grade fuel, and driven really softly. with all these factored in how many miles. Thanks!
There is nothing like how many miles a vehicle is factored. No vehicle is designed for certain miles. It depends up on the way you handle and maintain it.

slowauto

Reaction score
I have 230,000 on mine with only regular maintanence. 1 clutch fan, 1 ac compressor, 2 trans flush and filters. Just did struts and shocks this year. I bought it with 49,000 in 2005 and have been extremely happy with it ever since.

G

G-911108

for me i have gmc envoy 2006..it has 450k plus odo.. i changed the transmission gear.. and now its working very well..it depends on how u take care of it..