Issue with brakes and steering wheel

Nicho20

Hello All,

Quick questions, I have a 2013 GMC Terrain 127,000 miles and recently when driving the steering wheel would begin to shake side to side. When breaks were applied the steering wheel would shake noticeably more then when just driving. Also, when driving, it would feel like I was towing something or if the emergency break was applied. During this I could let off the gas and the vehicle would begin to break without applying breaks. If o let it the vehicle would come to a complete stop without me applying breaks. I’ve taken it to my local dealership and they first resurfaced the front rotors got the car back and it drove great for 1.5 days then the breaking on it own began again. Took vehicle back to dealer and they say the master break cylinder is leaking and needs to be replaced. Prior to taking it to dealership I took it to my mechanic and he could not find the issue says all fluids are good. Would anyone have some insight to this? Oh and there’s no squishing in the break pedals they’re form and work great.
Thanks.