Missing Chips

sandygar4

Reaction score
Has anyone had their missing chips for heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, and parking assist retrofitted as of yet. Was told by GMC it was supposed to start in Q2 of 2022 which is now.

Flash Gordon

Reaction score
Mine have been missing since I bought a GMC Sierra 1500 Limited in February of this year. Haven't been able to find out anything, even after contacting GM. I am really unhappy with GM and wish I had never agreed to purchase this vehicle without the chips installed. I have purchased more than 25 new Jeep and Dodge/RAM vehicles for personal and business use over the past 20 years and I will definitely switch back to their brands if this isn't resolved in the next month!

Ibmikey

Reaction score
Has anyone had their missing chips for heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, and parking assist retrofitted as of yet. Was told by GMC it was supposed to start in Q2 of 2022 which is now.
After eleven months of waiting and lack luster response by GM about the same missing chips, I gave up and traded my 2022 Sierra for a vehicle with all it’s parts. Sorry outfit GM has become.

Ibmikey

Reaction score
It has now been a year and my former 22’ Sierra still is without: Heated wheel, Heated seats, Ventilated seats, Front parking assist, Rear parking assist. The new owner now shoulders my disgust for Mary and her battery powered GM.