New from New Jersey

briarpatch

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. As of next Wednesday, will be the owner of a new GMC Yukon....to be more correct, my wife will be the owner of a new GMC Yukon. This is the first GM product we've had since my '03 Silverado. Anything, besides the AFM, that I should be concerned about/watch out for?

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. As of next Wednesday, will be the owner of a new GMC Yukon....to be more correct, my wife will be the owner of a new GMC Yukon. This is the first GM product we've had since my '03 Silverado. Anything, besides the AFM, that I should be concerned about/watch out for?
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Yukon! Or your wife's Yukon. :D What will it replace for her? I'm glad you found us.

briarpatch

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Yukon! Or your wife's Yukon. :D What will it replace for her? I'm glad you found us.

Thanks for the welcome. It's replacing a 2008 Toyota Sequoia, which has been an excellent vehicle for us. The Yukon has some big shoes to fill.....I'm hoping it will prove to be as reliable

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. It's replacing a 2008 Toyota Sequoia, which has been an excellent vehicle for us. The Yukon has some big shoes to fill.....I'm hoping it will prove to be as reliable
Toyota reliability is hard to beat! But the new GMC vehicles have an excellent track record. I'm confident you'll be very happy with it.