New Member from UK

scania144420

Reaction score
Hi everyone looking forward to gaining as much advice as possible which I will be grateful for as i'm currently not a GMC owner but looking to purchase a GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax either a 2015 or 2016 year model in the next couple of years and have it brought over to the UK.

Wishing everyone all the best and stay safe :)

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone looking forward to gaining as much advice as possible which I will be grateful for as i'm currently not a GMC owner but looking to purchase a GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax either a 2015 or 2016 year model in the next couple of years and have it brought over to the UK.

Wishing everyone all the best and stay safe :)
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! What might the GMC Sierra be replacing for you?

scania144420

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! What might the GMC Sierra be replacing for you?

Thanks for the friendly welcome and looking forward to chatting with many GMC owners, I currently own a Jeep Cherokee Diesel in the UK, but fell in love with the Sierra 2500HD when I first seen it and heard it roar :)