Hawkman

Hello,

After 20 years as a Ram owner, (no complaints) I just purchased a 2020 Sierra with the Harley Davidson upgrade package. This truck was converted by Tuscany and only 250 will be built for the 2020 model year.

Hoping this forum is as active as the Ram Forum I have been a member of for over five years. Looking forward to participating and learning more about GMC trucks in general.

Hawkman :cool:

mogleybear

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new truck. Unfortunately you will probably find that this forum isn't overly active. Usually if you have a question it may take a few days, but someone with knowledge will usually chime in to help out.

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Hello,

After 20 years as a Ram owner, (no complaints) I just purchased a 2020 Sierra with the Harley Davidson upgrade package. This truck was converted by Tuscany and only 250 will be built for the 2020 model year.

Hoping this forum is as active as the Ram Forum I have been a member of for over five years. Looking forward to participating and learning more about GMC trucks in general.

Hawkman :cool:
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your brand new Sierra! As mentioned, this community is a bit on the slower side. :eek: However, we'll be upgrading our software to a much better version that'll allow for MUCH easier mobile participating - and I suspect this will become a much busier place. The upgrade should be done within a couple of weeks...