New to the site

EDIGMC

Reaction score
Hello group, just wanted to say hi, I've been part of these forums for other manufactures and find them packed with great info.

I've drank the GMC kool-aid and after 20yrs one is parked in the garage.

I just bought my wife a 2020 GMC Acadia Denali. We were not brand loyal so we spent months trying every option in that class, we kept coming back to the GMC. She loves the size, styling and storage and I liked the styling, power and new transmission. We also did a simple navigation test to find the address of the university our son attends 3 hours away. It hands down found it the quickest and most consistently over every other manufacture we tried. The FCA product was by far the worst and the Toyota was the second best.

For business we drive three 2019 Ram Limited models and the lease is up in 8 months. If GM puts a new interior into their Sierra's I'll be seriously looking at moving to 3 Denali's in 2021. Love the exterior, not a fan of the interior.

that's a bit about me and how I came to the GMC Fourm. look forward to following along on some of the posts..... like why does intellibeam not work if you put the fogs on while using low beams...Ford and Ram both have "intellibeam" head lights and they can auto flip back and forth with the fogs coming back on with low beams....I love the look they give and they are designed into the style of the vehicle, why not use them, it's a little thing all OEM's have little things.

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello group, just wanted to say hi, I've been part of these forums for other manufactures and find them packed with great info.

I've drank the GMC kool-aid and after 20yrs one is parked in the garage.

I just bought my wife a 2020 GMC Acadia Denali. We were not brand loyal so we spent months trying every option in that class, we kept coming back to the GMC. She loves the size, styling and storage and I liked the styling, power and new transmission. We also did a simple navigation test to find the address of the university our son attends 3 hours away. It hands down found it the quickest and most consistently over every other manufacture we tried. The FCA product was by far the worst and the Toyota was the second best.

For business we drive three 2019 Ram Limited models and the lease is up in 8 months. If GM puts a new interior into their Sierra's I'll be seriously looking at moving to 3 Denali's in 2021. Love the exterior, not a fan of the interior.

that's a bit about me and how I came to the GMC Fourm. look forward to following along on some of the posts..... like why does intellibeam not work if you put the fogs on while using low beams...Ford and Ram both have "intellibeam" head lights and they can auto flip back and forth with the fogs coming back on with low beams....I love the look they give and they are designed into the style of the vehicle, why not use them, it's a little thing all OEM's have little things.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)