No vehicle manual and no clue

gmc75

Reaction score
Just hoping for some basic answers, I just bought a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 with the 6.0 with 113,00 miles. It seems to be working as it should but I have no owners manual and I really need to know what transfer case oil to put in it? Being a new owner, Im going to immediately DIY oil, transmission pan off and filter, fuel filter and plugs and wires. It doesn't seem like any of that has been done maybe not ever, tips on ownership of this truck? problems to look forward to? where to get a owners manual? Thanks folks.

gmc75

Reaction score
No reply yet, but folks I do now have a problem..on the 6.0 GMC 2500 I have found a broken bolt on the driver front manifold. Any suggestions on replacement, I'm thinking headers. These look to rusted to just take off and replace gasket. Also discovered it has a AutoTrac button and I have to replace the transfer case oil with AC Delco Blue Fluid, costs about 13dollars a quart and uses about 2.5 quarts. This truck only has 113k miles and I didn't plan on manifold problems this soon, Does anyone have any other unforeseen problems I may be going to encounter?

Thank-you,