Parts? Syclone typhoon

soshady00

Reaction score
I have a transmission from a typhoon where are you located and what parts are you looking for?

Del

Reaction score
del

I have '92 Typhoon rims left over when car was stolen.
If interested, I can send image.

1988IndySierra

Reaction score
What do you need?

I would like to find some cheap SyTy rims, bent or curbed maybe. I want to make end tables out of them.

90ss

Reaction score
I want to find a rear side right of Syclone.
Have you it?

91syty

Reaction score
Sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here but I don't see where to make a new topic.

I really need an OEM Tonneau cover for my Syclone. I just need the snap-on cover itself, not the whole rail system. My cover is much too damaged to leave on my truck. Can't find ANY aftermarket covers that fit. Even a used one in good condition would be appreciated.

Thanks.

91syty

Reaction score
Sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here but I don't see where to make a new topic.

I really need an OEM Tonneau cover for my Syclone. I just need the snap-on cover itself, not the whole rail system. My cover is much too damaged to leave on my truck. Can't find ANY aftermarket covers that fit. Even a used one in good condition would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have no idea why my post leads to a link for a jeep car cover. That wasn't me. Disregard that please.

Mike Stevens

Reaction score
"Parts"

I have some parts that you may be interested in. Its for a 1993 Typhoon.
I have a hood and stock heads with 27000 on them.
Thanks
Mike