This is my last GMC

G

G-595381

Ive owned GM trucks for over 40 years ( both GMC and Chevy ) and will never buy another. Why the hell would cheapskates put a 17" spare under a $65000 truck with 20" tires ??

Rougeau!

Reaction score
I know Right!
......and what's with the red tow hooks? They don't look evenly positioned in the front of the truck. Mine look retarded so I will paint them black.
I'm tossing that cheap spare.

KW5413

Reaction score
I know this late but, I first saw this with a new 2008 Expedition. I raised a lot of hell about it. Was told that spares are seldom used these days, hence, the non matching wheels / tires to sit under the truck. However, the overall tire diameter matched the the rubber on the ground....which it did.

I haven't had a spare hit the ground since my 2007 4x4 Suburban. As a side note: Hated that vehicle. Got rid of it after about 14 months.

Flood33

Reaction score
Ive owned GM trucks for over 40 years ( both GMC and Chevy ) and will never buy another. Why the hell would cheapskates put a 17" spare under a $65000 truck with 20" tires ??
Just bought a 2021 HD Denali. I’m assuming purchasing a 20” spare for mine is pointless as it probably won’t fit.